Terms and Conditions
Shaw Trust is registered in England and Scotland as a charity (England and Wales number 287785, Scotland number SC039856) and a company limited by guarantee (number 1744121) with offices and shops throughout the United Kingdom. Our registered office is Shaw Trust, 4th Floor, Jessica House, Red Lion Square, Wandsworth High Street, Wandsworth, SW18 4LS . Our VAT number is 399017616.
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Shaw Trust reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- Access to this website may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Shaw Trust will not be liable in the event of website unavailability.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Shaw Trust are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Shaw Trust be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst Shaw Trust endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
- Shaw Trust does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: *Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Shaw Trust. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Shaw Trust to use any item displayed. *Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Shaw Trust). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs). All intellectual property belongs to Shaw Trust and use of any content by website users is prohibited.
- This site may contain links to other sites, please be aware that Shaw Trust is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability. Any third party links to this website must be fair and legal and not damage Shaw Trust’s reputation or take advantage of it. Such a link must not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of Shaw Trust.
- Privacy: See our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.